Pioneer Steel has been recognized by the American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc. (AISC) as an “Advanced Certified Steel Erector”
The AISC certification program sets the standard for the steel industry. The AISC Certification was developed to improve the overall quality of the structural steel fabrication and erection industries. The certification requires a rigorous examination of a company’s management policies and procedures which are then subject to a third party audit by professionals experienced in steel erection. The certification is reviewed on a yearly basis for compliance in the areas of personnel, knowledge, organization, equipment, capability, procedures, and the company’s commitment to producing the finest quality of work.
AISC certified steel erectors excel in the following items:
- Erection planning
- Safety planning
- Written substance abuse plans and policies
- Programs to promote project planning
- Formal programs to monitor compliance with required welding and bolting procedures
Pioneer Steel, Inc. carries the additional status of an Advanced Certified Steel Erector (ACSE), which not only qualifies us as certified steel erectors, but also in the areas of complex projects including:
- Large scale erection of public and institutional buildings over 10 stories
- Composite and concrete core construction
- Staged construction for maintaining traffic
- Large scale erection of locks and dams, arenas, and stadiums
- Close tolerance erection (as in architecturally exposed structural steel)
- Multi-span bridges over water and railroad tracks
Pioneer Steel, Inc. is proud to display to our customers the knowledge and assurance of our AISC certification, which guarantees the highest quality of steel erection in the business.
To download our AISC certificate, click AISC Certificate 2023.